Love, Remembered - Poem by Erika Hasbach
Gentle affection, like a warm summer wave,
Things remembered, Love remembered, bordering insane.
What happened to living simply,
I guess that is just not a reality.
Not something to say aloud,
Don't know how to get this out.
Can't live, Can't breathe, Can't even see,
You, The damned icy breeze.
I feel wanting something else to say,
Other then wanting to forget you face.
Maybe someday, I'll stop playing this game,
Of Locking my heart away.
There is nothing I can really do,
To rid my mind completely of you.
Its like a cold scratch, tearing into my brain,
Things remembered, Love remembered, Bordering insane.
Comments about Love, Remembered by Erika Hasbach
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl