Love..Right? - Poem by Christina Matlock
The way you look at me.
The way you smile.
The way you laugh.
Drives me wild.
Your my world,
what can I say
I don't want you to ever go
so will you please stay! !
Your the cause of all my laughter
When we're together
It's like a
Comments about Love..Right? by Christina Matlock
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl