Make Love To Me - Poem by frank cooper
Make love to me nice and slow.Make me pour out to you all my heart and soul.
Make love to me, make it sensually last.We got all night so don't go to fast.
Make love to me, stoke my body with your finger's, go up and down.We don't need no music.Our moaning will be the sound.
Make love to me, make my body tremble from head to toe.Tomorrow my family and friend's will see me glow.
Make love to me, make me feel that burning fire. And you shall become my forever one true desire.
Make love to me without making me feel insecure and used.With you i don't wanna feel emotionally confused.
Make love to me, and after we're done, lay down close to me, hold me tight.It's OK you can spend the night.
Comments about Make Love To Me by frank cooper
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl