Chudi Conleth Anya
Man - Poem by Chudi Conleth Anya
Man, beauty of creation
despair of invention.
Man, end of cosmic evolution
proof of spiritual emanation.
Man, truly akin to nature
truly transcending nature.
Man, too many sided,
too little known
perfectly uniting the known
Man, impasse of philosophy
puzzle of theosophy.
Man, for ever perfecting
for ever beginning.
Man, mysterious and reason
confounding, of animal descent
confuting. Man, creation of the
sixth day, not animal of a later day
to be medically hi-tech abused,
made in a matrix and mass produced.
Will you man-in-the-mass become
Or will they let you just be you.
Comments about Man by Chudi Conleth Anya
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl