Supanul Islam Supan
Man - Poem by Supanul Islam Supan
Man is the combination of maintaining some moral values,
He has animal like limbs,
A man what physically can do with them,
An animal can do the same accordingly.
An animal has also its feelings,
It feels pain for its everything,
It takes care its baby passionately,
It has annoyance, too.
What is man?
Man has some suppernatural humane qualities,
He has patience, tolerance and mercy,
He can manage everything even what he doesn't expect,
He can control his emotion and temperament.
Man can become a saint,
If he feels pain in him for others,
If he maintains others,
he can live long even in the memory after death.
Comments about Man by Supanul Islam Supan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda