Marriage Mindfullness - Poem by Bill Grace
Marriage is a process of constant courtship - small and large the things
Before you ask THE QUESTION ask and know the soul you ask
Are we friends first?
Is this the one to who I will give a constant mindfullness?
Where we share enough of the things too deep for speech
Pillars in the sea - enough for a foundation to hold against the years.
Comments about Marriage Mindfullness by Bill Grace
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl