Me - Poem by sharayah Hodson
I'm sad always i smile just to hide my frown. i laugh to hide my screams. I'm alone nomatter who stand behind me. I'm lonly nomatter who says they love me. I'm dead even though my heart beats.
Comments about Me by sharayah Hodson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye