Pain - Poem by sharayah Hodson
Its okay to hurt she says..... its okay to cry... but i cant let down my shield. if so they shall destroy me down to the only thing they will leave me with... hurt and tears. i wont allow them to do this! and yet my shield is falling. i will stand as ling as i can until death will free me.
Comments about Pain by sharayah Hodson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda