chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Meagon - Poem by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
little john, beggin son, dont do it, dont go through it, marry it your the supreme kid, this my lid flipped for serious purpose.we deserve this? that is my retort to god, your report? dont let air in, they grin and make gin on the chin.lovers win and send some, be gun.
Comments about Meagon by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda