Daisy Lyne Thakerby
Meeting Of Moon And Wind - Poem by Daisy Lyne Thakerby
Wind whispers gently.
Moon's serene face
Wind caresses Moon's
peaceful cheek with a
whisp of a hand.
I've been waiting for
Sun's slow set
and your graceful rise.
We have all night.
Comments about Meeting Of Moon And Wind by Daisy Lyne Thakerby
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl