Meeting Salaried People - Poem by Naveed Akram
Hundred men and thousand women have applied,
But four I take on as weak and five I take on as fit.
Forty I find I like and fifty I want so tight, to be.
Yet the fifteen I try to see if I like, the rule does not say I like!
Only one or two can have found too soon the beautiful dream
Comments about Meeting Salaried People by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl