Memories - Poem by Derick Grey
I mis frends, i mis old days the hey days, yestdae.
Sweet old companions, my stress killers.
The air to my lungs My motivators with them i was in seventh heaven.
My life will be reborn if we ever meet again.
I mis old days, old foes and old woes.
Time has not turned back but memories have opened up old wounds and thats when i realise that the past is past, its time to open my present
Comments about Memories by Derick Grey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda