Men Of The Wind - Poem by Naveed Akram
Shoot the men of the wind,
The air is being alive and well,
When do little men contrive the songs?
Shots are well placed on the grave travels
We endure in the wind of songs and revelry,
The adventure is hairy, and we are informed.
Little, little men, always of the wind!
Your song is so slow and dangerous,
That we have failed, and yet succeeded with our whims.
Comments about Men Of The Wind by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda