Mental Penetration - Poem by shamon mackey
Taking mental walks
With in-depth talks
Your knowledge entice me
Each word delights me
Embodied with the scent of enlightenment
Grasping to see the soul of you
I inhale intimacy verbally
And exhale with such certainty
That only leaves the truth…..
I have been mentally penetrated by you.
Comments about Mental Penetration by shamon mackey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda