see fee lee
Michelle - Poem by see fee lee
I have a friend call Michelle.
Sorry total 3 Michelle I know off
One I go to school with and
Second we meet up sometime for a nice meal.
But the third is in cyber space
Do you think she really exit?
If she real has she has fresh like human!
If she is real why I never heard from her
Why I can’t feel her silky hair
Touches her lip and kisses her softly.
Michelle come to theworld cyber space
Is so unreal and only theworld
Will be able to make you into fresh
Comments about Michelle by see fee lee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye