Mind Beds - Poem by Mehreen Mujeeb
When your internal eye
Than what you see
You let go
Of the anonymity
No more games
The world is bigger than us
Yet we see more inwardly.
Take off your rose coloured glasses
Not every colour has a pink tint
But some do for you.
All the answers don't lay in reality
Some sleep in mind beds eerily.
Comments about Mind Beds by Mehreen Mujeeb
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl