Mehreen Mujeeb Poems
- Innocent Mirror Look into your mirror And tell me what you ...
- Child Labour Why should we suffer? Why should we pay? Why...
- Poverty Doesn’t Laugh Fill the rivers, With poverty’s ...
- I Need You Truths and lies have now made me numb, Even ...
- Bail My Feelings My pen can’t write, Feelings on my ...
- Behind The Picture And Its Fra... The fire in his eyes, The ...
- Gravity She falls Like a mountain slipping from the ...
Comments about Mehreen Mujeeb
Look into your mirror
And tell me what you see
Is it really you?
Or someone you cannot be
Don’t look at someone else’s mirror
And tell them who they should be
Looking in their mirror
Will not change what your mirror sees
When you look into your mirror
Are you sure you see yourself?
As you gaze into your eyes
Are you sure your eyes aren’t reflecting someone else?
It’s not the mirror’s fault,
That it reflects someone else
How do you expect a mirror to reflect you
If you don’t know who you are yourself