David Joel Rodriguez
Mingle Me Again (2011) - Poem by David Joel Rodriguez
'Another day, just glancing at the radiant sunshine,
Such a beautiful and voluptuous array of a smile;
Gleaming eyes to match those soft and shiny lips.
Requiring daily kisses or readily to be kissed at will...'
...and with my eyes online, my mind is focusing offline...
...I stood in thought of another masterpiece for awhile...
...suddenly, she walks in my view mixing in with my bliss...
...I close my eyes hoping I wasn't spotted, or smiling still...
Her curious smile arises and she smoothly asks away,
'While I was over there, were you staring at me? '
I said, 'Well, my mind was elsewhere at the moment...
But I'm not going to tell you what my eyes were doing.'
Comments about Mingle Me Again (2011) by David Joel Rodriguez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl