David Joel Rodriguez
David Joel Rodriguez Poems
- You And I Smiled+* (2002) I watched as you slept and I smiled...
- Staring At A Sleeping Beauty+ ... At the time feeling ...
- Entitled (2007) 'So, there they rest, inhumed under years of ...
- Or Am I Pretending To Be Someo...
- A Queen Everyday (2007) Another morning to love you, with ...
- Cloudy Army* (2003) Days like this are perfect to be ...
- I Need A Drink (2003) A long day it was. Alot of things were...
My Silly Quotes:
''I remember dedicating my discombobulated heart to you, only to be furtively mistaken for a keyboard. Presumed to type my life which you required with the man you desired.'' David Joel Rodz.
'Not every one of your friends need help and the majority of them can take care of themselves, but everyone 'falls hard' eventually...Interesting how you find out who your 'friends' are after your fall...' David J. Rodz
''Love and Hate. You live it, can't kill it, drown it, or deny it, but, sure helped me to write what this world is all about.'' David J. Rodz
'Take your time. Be patient. Enjoy life. Life's not gonna say, 'Hey, hurry up an ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Joel Rodriguez
You And I Smiled+* (2002)
I watched as you slept and I smiled at your rosy lips
You hear me breathe and unbar your beady brown eyes.
I begin to smile and as I reach for your supple hips,
Carefully, you show endearment as I hold your thighs.
Somehow I find my way to your love and compassion
You cloak me with your passionate intensifying skin;
I spoil my love like a long awaited true confession.
As you embellish me with your scorching fiery kiss.
You give me a smile; a warm sneaky transgression.
I ravish at your succulent smile, sweeter than saccharine.
Twice, you apprehend my body ...