Jay P Narain
Mirror - Poem by Jay P Narain
Mirror mirror on the wall,
what do you reflect,
A self righteous image,
or a deception of the soul.
Happiness beams from the image,
Sorrows seem to fade away,
Lovers see the beloved's reflection,
Fear brings out sacry visions.
Beauty adores itself in front of mirror,
Ugliness feels self content,
The reality seems to come alive,
Dreams can't even find its shadows.
In a parallel mirror,
One becomes infinity,
In a broken mirror,
Hopes get utterly distorted.
Comments about Mirror by Jay P Narain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl