Mirrors - Poem by Candi Aaa
Mirrors are nothing but well crafted lies
How do these eyes shine with joy
When all they have seen are
Hate and Pain?
How do these lips still smile
When all they have uttered are
Lies and Deceit?
How can that girl be me?
That girl who is smiling,
living her life happily,
without secrets and regrets,
she looks much too happy.
But like I said
Mirrors are nothing but well crafted lies.
Comments about Mirrors by Candi Aaa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Candi Aaa's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl