Misunderstood - Poem by EMMA Funnell
My life is misunderstood,
My life has been mistreated.
If I could kill myself I would,
And let my life be defeated.
People don't bother to get to know me,
They judge me by what they hear.
But if they gave me a chance they would see,
That I will not shed a tear.
For I will just ignore them,
Just like I have been told.
But I guess I will wait until then,
For the rumours to unfold.
Comments about Misunderstood by EMMA Funnell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl