Moon Shine - Poem by Rosalita Fernandez
As you Lie there in the dark,
Me lying next to you on that hot humid night of summer.
The moons shines off your body,
off every line and countour of your muscle.
the moons shine bouncing from your glistening skin.
Your face looking beautiful in the moons light.
You breathe the smoke free from your lungs,
The nights sky, stars and moon behind the foggy smoke.
As your strong arms hold me next to you,
As you sing a lullabye to me,
As i lay next to you, safe in your strong arms.
I will forever remember this night my dear,
Although you are no longer here,
Thank you for all you did.
The time is right for me to bid farewell.
Farewell my darling.
May the moon forever shine to lighten the darkness that falls.
Comments about Moon Shine by Rosalita Fernandez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl