Mothers - Poem by Katie Lott
M- Many things we do together
O- Oh so many laughs we share
T- Thanking her for everything she does.
H- How I love her so.
E- Even on her bad days, she wears a smile for me.
R- Raising me up from the ground when im feeling down.
S- Sometimes I wish I was so mean to my mother.
Comments about Mothers by Katie Lott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Katie Lott's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl