Movie - Poem by Caroline Guedes
scene starts of clean
you and me meeting
Obstacle is encountered
how will we proceed?
will it still be you and me?
and I question myself with you
what it this love isn't true?
Then you attack me
flip the script to the climax
leaving me to my hour in black
You make me think
maybe a new actor may do
a new leading man other than you
Crescendo is rising
I'm alone and I realize
I'll find an answer, pray to the skies
Me finally bring content on my own
out to explore the big unknown
Comments about Movie by Caroline Guedes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl