Caroline Guedes Poems
- Beauty Mark I look at my reflection and see all my ...
- 7: 39 Her alarm clock was always set for 7: 39 She was the ...
- When You Look At Me When you look at me I see so many ...
- Chevrons I've painted chevrons on the road leading to ...
- Answer Food doesn't tempt me anymore I only sleep due to ...
- Ryan How I wish I could squeeze your hand and tell you this ...
- Come Back To Me I can't stop you from leaving I can't make ...
My whole biography would be quite long, so I'll just tell the story of my writing. I've been writing since I was about 10 years old. Short stories at first, then songs, poems, and I do have several ideas for novels. I find writing very therapeutic, as a lot of people do. I have over 800 poems and songs written up. I love to express every emotion that comes to me. All the pain of my past, the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Caroline Guedes
I look at my reflection
and see all my imperfections
I start making a list
of all the changes I wish
Smaller nose, bigger lips,
pretty blue eyes, smaller hips
My self assurance was in the dark
and then I noticed my beauty mark
Then I realized that I should
look at all of me that's good
So my little reminder saved me
from self-torture and negativity
because anything with such a name
symbolizes that I don't need to change
So I now look at my reflection
and see my beauty as pure perfection