Movie Night - Poem by Tiger Lover
I'll turn on the T.V.!
Let's all watch a movie!
Harry Potter? Rain Man?
Rain Man I can't watch. Harry Potter I can.
Here's the popcorn, let's start to eat!
We've worked hard all day and deserve a treat.
Here comes the best part- wow! Now I find...
This is way better than a movie in my mind!
Comments about Movie Night by Tiger Lover
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl