Barry Van Allen
Ms. ' T ' - Poem by Barry Van Allen
My head sits on my shoulders still,
so, therefore, I'm doing well!
The moment that I saw you once again,
I figured it was gone!
I would have blocked your arm anyway,
though the attempt was well deserved,
you had every right to try!
I will confess... I am a fool at times!
BUT, I have never been that stupid!
We taught each other many things:
I almost never turn a bower down - - -
and a full roll of T.P. is, in fact, an aphrodisiac!
... apparently, I AM that stupid...
Feel free to disagree any time now! ! !
Comments about Ms. ' T ' by Barry Van Allen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl