My 21st Birthday - Poem by Isha Almadi
This is to remind you mum i have now grown so tall,
and that once i was quite little and my hands were small..
my dirty little fingerprints i'hv left on every wall
on d drawers and table top.. i've really marked dem all..
from a loving daughter to a stupid friend,
joined the crowd following the same trend..
from a nerd to an independent bird
breaking relationship like flowing words..
from a naughty kid to bitchy bunker,
messed up with people, turned dunker..
the moon still sparkles the way it used to,
the sea still craves for the river as it always do..
damn i'hv turned ' TWENTY ONE'
from a kid to a woman under the same sun..
Comments about My 21st Birthday by Isha Almadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda