menash mohan shrestha
My Ailing Girl - Poem by menash mohan shrestha
Everyday you go through such an ordeal,
For you must suffer before you die.
Every end of the day you die on your bed,
For you can't succumm to struggle.
Now the day has come for you to arise
from your ashes,
For I've asked the trees along my
avenue to welcome you with bouquet
in their hand.
But you lie with your nitemares as ur
watch standstill folding its arms.
Comments about My Ailing Girl by menash mohan shrestha
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl