menash mohan shrestha
Alcoholic Night - Poem by menash mohan shrestha
You've rocked me to and fro like a piston.
I was nothing to you but a mere stone.
But the Time plays always a protagonist.
Now you are counted as a traitor.
And I'm a super lover with extra dose of intoxicating elixir.
That has salivating effect on my tip of every taste buds.
Always loved your smell that you spread
Around me like an aura of your youth.
Memories rejuvinated when I'm distracted from my being.
Its always the subconcious that plays peekaboo with me.
Comments about Alcoholic Night by menash mohan shrestha
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl