My Angel - Poem by Cynthia Gomez
You’re the one I love
You’re the one I cannot shove
You’re the one that’s there for me
You’re the one that I will always believe
You saved me from my death
You are the one who took my breath
You are beautiful to no extent
You’re an angel decent
You took me on a midnight flight
So these tears and fears I would not have to fight
You spread your gorgeous black wings
And wrapped your arms around me to remove the sting.
How did I come to have you?
In a world that was so blue
You’re my angel today and everyday.
Always there to save the day.
may 31,2011, time,1: 30 a.m.
in thought of eli
Comments about My Angel by Cynthia Gomez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda