My Angel - Poem by Felix Lugo
It’s like a dream,
Being with you again.
Please don’t leave me alone,
Without I would not know how to live.
You’re my angel,
My heavenly angel.
Please pass along this
Message to God.
I wish to be
With you forevermore.
Comments about My Angel by Felix Lugo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl