Deidra Renee Rowe
My Best Friend - Poem by Deidra Renee Rowe
You have always been there for me,
even when you had troubles of your own.
You and I have been through a lot
in the past few months.
You helped me see the good in myself,
though I didn't want to see it.
You always seem to understand the
things I am going through,
And you always make an effort
to cheer me up.
You are my best friend.
I don't know what I would do without you.
Having you as a friend means a lot to me.
I have never had a better friend.
I love you.
Dedicated to my best friend Timothy John Dine.
Comments about My Best Friend by Deidra Renee Rowe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl