My Best Friend - Poem by lisa parks
She was always there for me,
we talk about things that I
would never talk to anyone about.
We laugh and cry together,
we do a lot of things together,
we argue about things that we both
There’s a lot of things that I
miss about her. A lot of times I wish
she was here.
If she was here right now, things that
are happening now, the people that I’m
really close now, I wouldn’t have.
She was the coolest person I’ve
I miss her a LOT, but I
know I’ll see her again, someday
My Best Friend is my MOM!
Comments about My Best Friend by lisa parks
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl