My Best Friend Loves Me. - Poem by samuel nze
How does it feel
Having a best friend that sincerely loves you?
I am sure it feels good
Especially when you love him too.
Love is like a perfume
That becomes a clean man.
Because you know too well that
Your intentions are pure
You go ahead to wear it
Knowing too that the gracious aroma
Which always attracts
Will draw the object of your seduction
To the heart in which
He will always stay.
I love you, Jude.
Comments about My Best Friend Loves Me. by samuel nze
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda