My Bestfriend - Poem by Sarah Selinger
today i met a great new friend who know me right away
its funny how she understood me with all i had to say
she listended to my problems, she listened to my my dreams we talked about love and life in general
she been there too it seems. i never once felt judged by her she knew just how i felt and she accepted me with all i had to say.
she didnt intrupt me or need her to say she listened patienally and didnt go away i wanted her to know how much this ment to me i went to hug her but something startled me
I relized my new best friend was nothing but a mirror.
Comments about My Bestfriend by Sarah Selinger
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl