My Body Is Flooded - Poem by Kabir
My body is flooded
With the flame of Love.
My soul lives in
A furnace of bliss.
Fills my mouth,
And fans through all things
With each outbreath.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about My Body Is Flooded by Kabir
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl