SRIRANJI ARATISANKAR Poems
- What Is Poem
- Can You Imagine Can you imagine? A day without the sun! ...
- Statue Of Stone The pedestrians whether young or old Even ...
- Asylum They are in the sky, the sky shelter of the stars ...
- Haiku- 364 (Hi Cuckoo Now Coo...
- A Dream Of Shoe I didn't do on my shoe not willingly Rather ...
- Absolute Zero Syllabus Full to the brim the world ...
Started composing poems at the age of eleven. My first poem was a rhyme on an old couple. First poem was published in a 'School magazine'. Mainly I compose poems in Bengali Language. I have written more than 250 short stories and 16 Novels and some essays. In all I have composed nearly 25 thousand poems and lyrics. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''All poets are at the same time, most foolish and genius.''I assume it realizing the connotation of the poems; going through almost all poems.
''Last instalment is always very tough.In the old age almost all person have to face of difficulties. Sometimes they are neglected.
What Is Poem
Poem is constellation of words? Nay!
Is poem umbrageous deluding alley ?
Heart is pitcher; colurful foam erupts
Zero essence multiform infinite essay.