My Dearest Friend - Poem by Ashley Smith
You helped me through the hard times.
When the pain was deep inside.
You were there when I needed love.
You opened your arms real wide.
You are a very good person.
And a great best friend.
You are someone I can go to.
Someone on whom I can depend.
I can always count on you.
To be right by my side.
Even though you feeling.
The same things that I feel inside.
So one thing I want to tell you.
As my poem reaches its end.
Thank-you for always being there.
And for always being my best friend.
Comments about My Dearest Friend by Ashley Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl