My Dream Turned Into Reality - Poem by lisa parks
I had a dream..
bad was going
to happen to me.
Its only a dream
Well...in my dream..
I dreamt that my
dad did something to
I couldn’t believe
How can it be
But my dream turned
Comments about My Dream Turned Into Reality by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl