My Family - Poem by Marchette Chute
Part of my family is grown up and tall.
Part of my family is little and small.
I'm in the middle and pleased with them all.
Comments about My Family by Marchette Chute
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: family
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl