My Father - Poem by Prakash Joshi
The world is big like vessel for me,
My Father's something special for me.
Vessel holds so many things,
My father's bold to handle the things.
He's the one does the things to the brim,
He's the one completes my dreams.
When he is there my hopes are there,
In every joy he gives me share.
He puts the thing so fine,
Upon the mind of mine.
And shows the signals,
On every fallen line.
Comments about My Father by Prakash Joshi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Prakash Joshi's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl