My Feelings - Poem by Berry Israel
Love bade me welcome: but my
soul drew back, guity of dust and
sin. An hundred years should go
thine eyes and on thy forehead i
I was made to be GOLD
but i lack to be bold
like as the wave make towards
the pebbled shore
So does my minutes hasten to its
Why did i loose my liver
before my very silver.
My feelings left me like an eagle
my thoughs brought me nowhere
just an angel.
Oh what a day
oh earth how was my stay.
How come my feels bought a flight
at the point i needed it for a fight.
I must love for it, yes that which was lost
because i need it return it must.
Comments about My Feelings by Berry Israel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl