Vimal Kumar N
My Heaven - Poem by Vimal Kumar N
What could be a heaven?
Is it a thousands of roses,
or a million of smiling faces,
bunches of butterflies surrounding the green grasses,
while the sunlight kissing the rain drop,
causing a spectrum of love called rainbow,
watching you sleep in my shoulders,
walking with you in a lovely rain,
holding your arms in a moonlight,
some thinks heaven is luxury,
and for some it is money,
for few others it is fun,
and some don't realize their heaven!
but Heaven is something within you!
Something which is true!
Its something made of love n only love!
And my heaven is loving you 4ever!
And knowing you live happily some where!
Comments about My Heaven by Vimal Kumar N
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl