My Inspiration - Poem by Michael Reston
Immediately, my eyes feel like they want to cry.
Not a sad or joyous cry, but full of emotion
Then exhilaration fills my body and lungs.
I breathe in, and then let my feelings exhale.
I feel like I am flying through a dark world,
where nothing but the music exists.
My heart pumps with renewable strength,
as I drink from the melody, my fountain of youth.
It is more powerful than an army,
more striking than a beauty,
It is all over, it lives inside of me.
It is my soul, my life, my inspiration
it is the greatest gift the nature let us be in...
Comments about My Inspiration by Michael Reston
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye