Angel of Darkness
My Knife - Poem by Angel of Darkness
I hate this house, too many tears,
I can't wait 'till I get out of here.
I could walk away in the night,
just leave without a fight.
I've given up all my hope,
there's just no way I can cope.
I'm so sick of this life,
but I could end it all with my knife.
I doubt anyone would care,
or miss me when I'm not there.
They'd go on about their day,
with me no longer in their way.
Parents hate me, life isn't fair,
I bet everything is better 'up there'.
I'm just so sick of this life,
so I'm ending it all with my knife.
Comments about My Knife by Angel of Darkness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl