Eric n miller
My Last Breath - Poem by Eric n miller
I took my last breath as I slept last night.
Those who wished are now in fright.
To see there wish come alive and take flight.
The wish that wished me dead last night.
As I look and see Gods great light.
I realize words can cut like a knife.
As the casket is set down 6 feet deep.
My family now starts to weep.
How could I make someone that mad.
To make the deval so glad.
Bc it was he that granted this wish.
And ended my life like a flick of a switch.
Comments about My Last Breath by Eric n miller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl