My Love For You - Poem by Matthew Campbell
My love for you still exists
in a lonely open abyss.
To await that first kiss
that conjoins our tongues together,
and seals the deal,
for you are the only one that I can congeal.
Comments about My Love For You by Matthew Campbell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda