My Mom! ! ! ! - Poem by Alyshia Parker
she may be the meanest in the world
but she was the one that brought me here.
i am a pain she usually says
but she loves me just the same.
yeah we may argue
but we love each other without futher do.
if she were to leave this world
i would never deny my love for my mother.
Comments about My Mom! ! ! ! by Alyshia Parker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl